Monday, October 12, 2009

Dreams and Progress

      My characters have taken on a life of their own and are making their presence felt in both my waking and sleeping moments. My hero and his troubled heroine are haunting my dreams.
      I've always had this terrible dream of eyes watching me through something resembling a letter slot.
      As far back as I can remember I've woken in a cold sweat trembling with fear when I have this dream so it was a very small stretch to have a heroine haunted by a recurring nightmare.
    Couple this with an accident and a loss of memory and a hero who has vowed to never trust another woman and there is a volatile mix of emotions.
     Now that I've started, and this one has been simmering in my mind for many years, it's cathartic to write it down.
     Will it fix my recurring nightmare?
     Only time will tell. 
Post a Comment