Monday, August 22, 2011

Sandra Hyatt...gifted writer cherished wife and mother and a dear friend

It is with great sorrow I post this blog on the loss of a dear friend.   Sandra had such a warm bubbly personality. Nothing was too much trouble and as she moved into the arena of becoming a world famous author she never forgot the friends she'd made along the journey.

She was a gifted writer and it was no surprise to those of us who had the chance to read her early work...the promise was always there.

My heart goes out to her husband and two children...they were the light of her life.

As a member of Romance Writers of New Zealand  Sandra will be sorely missed and I will always be grateful that I had the chance on Friday evening to tell her of the stunning request I'd received from Sue Grimshaw from Ballantine Bantam Dell....she was so very happy for me...and that was pure Sandra.

Warm, genuine and caring.

Rest In Peace Sandra.
Post a Comment