Friday, December 16, 2011

Wow! Santa & the Birthday Fairy

Being a Christmas baby I've often felt short changed in the celebration stakes.

Not this year.  My wishes have been well and truly heeded. I am now the proud owner of a Kindle eReader. And I'm now able to download so many yummy books.

My bedside table will never look the same....no more piles of books in danger of toppling  over or collecting dust bunnies

So what have I downloaded first: One of my all time favourite books:

Chase the Moon by Sharon Sala writing as Diana McCall.

And because I like variety I downloaded a book by a new author.

Seduction on The Cards  by Kris Pearson.  http://amzn.com/B006FEABQS

Wow! What a sexy, explosive  story. I couldn't put it down and I found myself reading into the wee small hours.

Kris, a born story teller, and finalist in The Clendon Award run in conjunction with Romance Writers of New Zealand, has ventured into the world of self publishing on Amazon.

This beautifully formatted and edited book is a joy to read.

Set in New Zealand this is the story of a compulsive gambler who falls for a man, the son of a gambler, whose philanthropic bequest is aimed at helping problem gamblers, like Kerri. But the sexy French hero is hiding a few secrets of his own.

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a great read by a compelling new voice. It is a fun read, with sometimes serious undertones.
Her second book is just as compelling:
The Wrong Sister by  Kris Pearson http://amzn.com/B006MZH7XU

My next download will be another superb New Zealand Author  Diana Fraser   The Italian's Perfect Lover  http://dianafraser.net/dianafraser.net/Books.html

I am so looking forward to being able to download and read many more of these wonderful books by great storytellers who have fallen through the cracks of the traditional publishing world.

Do download this one, you won't regret it.

Ah, I can't wait to download more books by new authors and lose myself in great new voices of authors who dare to be different.
Post a Comment