Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coming Soon Yesterday's Sins

It amazes me that once you set a goal and aim steadily towards it, the more within reach it is, and eminently achievable.

I have been doing the final edits on  Yesterday's Sins...ensuring their are no spelling errors or continuity errors...a laborious and time consuming exercise as other writers well know.

Yesterday's Sins was published in New Zealand by the now defunct KiwiGold Publishing Company and, as the rights have long since reverted to me, I will be publishing it on Amazon.  And with the help of my friend Kris Pearson,  who had lent me her expertise in designing a cover, it is almost ready to go up on Amazon.

Here's a sneak preview of my new cover.

From start to finish, it's been an interesting exercises and a huge learning curve.  Not the least because in the middle of it my laptop died and I've had to buy a new one....and learning a new machine's idiosyncrasies  has been, shall we say, a tad challenging.

To quote my late father Unless you learn something new everyday, you are not living. 

Well Dad, I've been really living this week.
Post a Comment