Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year-New Projects-New Beginnings

We are again at the start of another year.  And I'm a tad late posting this.

A time when we traditionally set goals and make resolutions for the coming year.  Although I can't figure out why we do this...one blog I read recently said there was no point...she was dusting off last year's resolutions and re-using them, they were almost new.

So what will  this year hold for me...what are my dreams and aspirations.

1: To be published.  I am in the process of making this happen. I posted off a full Manuscript to Harlequin Special Edition yesterday.

2. I intend to reprint my two published works on Amazon instead of letting them languish.

3. Finish the  third book in the series of The Mulleins of Katherine Bay.
   These books already have a following having placed in The Clendon Award and been raved over by my critique partners. Heath Mullein is not going smoothly....I'm struggling with him...he's making my life difficult...he can't see his way clearly.  In other words he's a typical Kiwi male!!!

4. Last and but by no means least. I intend to spend more time with my family. And gently encourage my husband to have an overseas trip. I'm raring to go....him not so much.  
Post a Comment