Monday, April 11, 2016

Latest News


Writing is coming along slowly ... this happens when Life intervenes and we are currently homeless... well not exactly homeless as we are living with my sister while our new house is built...and not being in my own space has slowed down my writing ... le sigh!

Building is slower than writing a book... there is currently a housing boom and it has taken months to have the plans drawn up and submitted to our local council to obtain a building permit.

The edits for my second release from Escape Publishing are back with the editors ...

Ask Me No Questions  is due for release on June 15th 2016 .....

The edits for the third book are due in my in-box by the end of April .... and they really want book four ... and that is happening slowly.

A snippet to whet your appetite .... release date  June 15th

Post a Comment